At a 1:40 dilution, Oxivir® Plus disinfects hard non-porous surfaces in just five minutes. Powered by AHP® technology, Oxivir® Plus is effective against pathogenic organisms such as bacteria, viruses and fungi that can cause healthcare-associated infections (HAIs). Oxivir® Plus falls into the lowest hazard category, requiring no safety warnings or personal protective equipment. It is also environmentally safe, as its unique chemistry allows it to break down to oxygen and water after use. It is Ecologo® Certified.
- 5919024 Oxivir® Plus Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate 4x1 Gal
- 5919032 Oxivir® Plus Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate 2 X 1.5 L
- 5919059 Oxivir® Plus Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate 2x2.5 L
- Kills a variety of organisms associated with HAIs: Norovirus, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, multi-drug resistant organisms including MRSA and VRE in 5 minutes.
- At a 1:40 dilution, is a hospital grade disinfectant cleaner in 5 minutes
- At a 1:40 dilution, is a virucidal in 5 minutes, meeting bloodborne pathogen standards
- Non-irritating to eyes and skin – (safest rating), no gloves needed when used at dilution, responsible for staff, for use around patients, by visitors, and on most surfaces.
- Sustainable – dilutable – EcoLogo® Certified