TASKI® machines offer advanced cleaning technology, ergonomic design, ease of use and low maintenance. These features increase efficiency, efficacy and return on investment. These machines are designed to help boost OR turnover. TASKI® Machines leave floors clean, fresh and dry, contributing to a satisfying environment of care.
- Unlike other brands, TASKI® auto scrubbers eliminate “hidden” or uncleanable machine areas where pathogens linger, helping to reduce odors and risk of contamination. TASKI® machines also have fewer parts – for reliability, durability and less maintenance.
- TASKI® machines’ ergonomic design and safety features provide extra protection and comfort for operators. Superb maneuverability and braking reduce the possibility of accidents in operation. Likewise, batteries are isolated away from liquid tanks, out of reach during normal operation.
- TASKI® IntelliFlow™ and IntelliTrail® technologies ensure proper cleaning while reducing water/chemical usage, water trails, and labor costs while optimizing equipment utilization.
- Patented squeegees and direct pickup leave floors cleaner and dryer, reducing extra labor associated with trail mopping and baseboard cleaning while reducing the risk of slip and falls.
- TASKI® auto scrubbers and ergodisc 1200 extend floor care cycles and reduce the need for chemical stripping when used with Diversey floor finishes, cleaners and maintainers.
- TASKI® Microfiber Tools provide ergonomic handles and frames allow the user to clean effectively, and with little effort. Adjustable for the user.
Read More> TASKI® Solutions For Operating Room Floors